Oops I guess I missed a couple of days, what can I say we’ve been busy. Happiness is….
- Finishing a beading project that is a very special gift to some very special people! (Will share pictures after it’s been delivered :-D)
- being able to take Cece to the school where she’ll start ESY (Extended School Year) SPED Preschool classes tomorrow and visit with her old teacher and let her look around so she’s prepared for tomorrow.
- Cece having a great dayhab session today.
- Glenna’s giggling/laughter bubbling forth on the swing today at the park. Also her picking herself up after falling off the spinning toy at the park and getting right back on without shedding a tear but having to spit out wood chips 😦
- Seeing lots of seedlings popping out in our containers in our garden.
- Lots of hugs and kisses from my two special girls, I guess it was just a lovey sort of day.
- making this post short b/c I have to have Cece up, dressed, fed, back pack packed and ready to get on the bus at 7:45 a.m. tomorrow!!
- Spending a lot of the day out enjoying the sunshine with my girls!
Hope y’all had a great day too!!